From:
Bobby Druesedow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 22:01:58 -0500
Well, I use it with the TS-570 and the automatic antenna tuner.  I bought
the 40 Meter version, and had someone help me set it up with an analyzer.
When we got it tuned for 40 meters, we soldered the leads in place.  You can
use alligator clips on the wire and possibly mark the wire in some way where
you put the clips each time.  I have made contacts on it to Idaho and
Georgia on it from Texas.  My particular antenna will tune 40, 15, 10 and 6
meters.  It tuned 20 meters with a Yaesu FT-990, but it won't tune this band
with my 570.

Bobby Druesedow
Callsign W5OJT
Visit my web page at