From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 16:26:38 -0400
Unless your interface directly keys cw, you would  be better off building or
buying a  simple 1 transistor interface to do the job.   Usually built right
into the shell of  a db-9 plug that goes to the serial port of the pc  and
then  plugs into the key jack of the rig.    This also lets you take full
advantage of the 2000's narrow cw filtering.    Some guys use the audio to
cw thing and there may be work arounds  to narrow filtering on rx, but  why
bother doing things the hard way?