From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 12:59:09 +1000
well,, if you're using thunderbird, you can virtualise the window and
use standard navigation keys assuming you're using jaws and do a copy
and paste,
don't know how you accomplish this with wineyes.
same might apply for ms outlook and outlook express also. dont' know
about any other mail client.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 2/05/2008 5:07 AM, the old scribe known as Bob Martin was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: