From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:41:28 -0500
I not only can do that, but I'll forward to you the several files with that
info I got in answer to a similar request I made to the folks on the QRPL
list last fall.  I forwarded them to a sighted friend who's helping me with
a project which uses the "stingersinger, so I'm not sure as to just how
blind friendly they are, but you're welcome to them.  Please send me your
email address off list, and we'll go from there.  Sincerely, Danny Dyer,
wb4idu, email [log in to unmask]