Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:25:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2008 8:13:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Each  time my Norton security scan runs, it reports the following security
risk  which cannot be removed.

SecurityRisk.Cmdow cannot be removed from an  unsupported ...

The option is to Review the reisk which takes me to the  following Symantec
page
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2007-
121221-0731-99

Does  anyone have a solution to remove this taht works or any more info on
the issue  itself.

Many thanks

Nick

Rick,
   Did you click on the removal tab at the top of the Symantic  page you
listed? It says to turn off system restore before running your  anti-virus program
and tells how to do this. Unfortunately, you will lose any  restore points
previously set but I've run into a couple of nasty bugs in the  past that could
only be removed using this method.

   -Phil-

listings at AOL Autos.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: