Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:58:22 -0400
7bit
From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
It looks like my sense that Art is from the low-saturated-fats crowd was on
target: "he puts much more stress on vegetables, fruit and exercise than
Atkins, and is convinced that, though carbs are the main problem, massive
intakes of saturated fats are, at least, unwise." Art also said that he
trims fat off of meat (though he does eat bacon): "Eat plenty of meat, such
as ribs, steak, bacon, pork loin, turkey and chicken, but trim fat from the
edges." Despite this, Art is a well-muscled body builder.

The writer actually mentioned multiple times that he felt better, not just
lighter.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/diet_and_fitness/art
icle4523487.ece