From:
Netra Van Tassell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Netra Van Tassell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:12:04 -0400

Summary from the "Doctor Needed in Dallas/Arlington/Fort Worth Area:

Dr. Hosler in Grand Prairie is great (very close to Arlington) and Dr. Bracy in Arlington are both good.

Dr Stephen Deas He is located in Fort Worth on Harris Parkway in the southwest part of FW. It is across the street from Harris Hospital--Southwest.

Very happy with Dr. Tarek Al Assi in Arlington.
The Mid Cities support group is also great.

If you are looking for a gastroenterologist who specializes in celiac disease, I have the doctor for you. His name is James P. Hosler and he is with Metroplex Gastroenterology Associates.His nurses are the best and so is he. His office is easy to get to - just west of Great Southwest Parkway between Pioneer Parkway (Hwy 303) and Division.If you're looking for a support group,: North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group www.northtexasgig.com
Dr. Andrew Gottesman: I really like him and he's very thorough. He's located at the corner of Greenville and Walnut Hill in Dallas (right across from Presbyterian Hospital).
Doctors in on the Fort Worth side: Dr. Thomas Deas, Dr. David Gifford, Dr. Mark Murray, Dr. Diane Bai, Dr. James Hosler
Dallas side: Dr. John Secor, Dr. William Stephens, Dr. Paul Zopolsky, Dr. Lawrence Schiller

Wow..... you are lucky! Dr. Kenneth Fine is the best Gastroenterologist doctor in the country!

Dr. William Santangelo, He's a perfectionist in his work, listens to you and will answer all your questions, no matter how many. I recommend him highly! UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.