Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 22:31:46 -0400

It's back to school time at Glutenfreeda.com.  This month at Glutenfreeda.com
we have everything you need to get your kids prepared for school.  This
month check out our Back to School Calendar for a full month of ideas for kids
lunches.  This month's calendar is a little different, because not only does it
have great recipe ideas but it also has terrific gluten-free product
recommendations.  In addition, we have compiled a list of food manufacturers
who produce a variety of different gluten-free, kid friendly food products.
Learn more about these great companies and the variety of products they
produce.  Hopefully this list will help you and your family discover new
products that you will enjoy for years to come.  For those families that are
dealing with the mad rush of after school sports activities and are looking for
some great ideas for easy and fast dinners, this month's article, "Quick & Easy
Kid's Meals" is just for you.  And that's not all, get some great ideas for those
moments when your kids say "Mom, I forgot to tell you, but I need to bring a
snack for the whole class tomorrow...".  September's on-line cooking class is
on Perfect Pancakes... a great breakfast for school days.  And our product
test review this month is on Orgran's Outback Animals....a great school snack
or lunch treat.  All that and so much more!  Glutenfreeda.com is the best
resource for back to school with hundreds of recipes, great product reviews
and recommendations, on-line cooking classes, menus and so much more.
PLUS, if you haven't heard the buzz....Glutenfreeda.com no longer requires
any logins!  No subscriptions and no no logins required.  What could be
better?  Stop by and visit us at www.glutenfreeda.com today.