ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:08:13 -0500
Amen to that. Please pray that God will go with me. I'm going to spend some
time with my sister. I know, it hasn't been long since I got back from
another trip, but I'm going back, because she asked me to. Of course, my
aunt thinks I said something bad about her to make Jenny ask me if I wanted
to go home with her. The nerve of that woman! Yes, I need a place of my own.
I'm just not willing to go through this any more. Pray for me, that not only
will I have a safe trip up there, but that I'll actually enjoy myself. Also
please pray that I'll be able to relax while I'm there.