ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:20:49 -0600
Thanks Vergie,

I just don't wish to make a pest of myself. Her body, her mind, and
your spirit have undergone a profound shock. She did not even come to
the house this morning, which was just fine with me. She says that
she will come tomorrow, but, if she doesn't, I certainly will understand.

Luv and huggy blessings for both of you,

purple Mari