ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:41:11 -0600
Hi Skweeky Love,

You should know by now that I always pray for you from the bottom of
my wittle bitty heart! My achy brakey heart! I feel as though my
heart breaks every time I see something like this from you.

You have described how you feel quite accurately.

Love you Skweeky, and prhrhrhrhrhrhrrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhraying,

Your Skweeks.