From:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:37:16 -0500

A friend just asked me for this recipe...it has been in our family for over one hundred years

cook either a pkg of elbow macaroni OR cook a spaghetti squash...I cut them in half and nuke for fifteen min, then seeding it

one onion, thinly sliced and cooked slowly in butter ...or olive oil if desired....make them soft, not browned  add one garlic clove

when onions are done, put an 8 oz pkg of cottage cheese over top, add salt and pepper to taste and a tablespoon of fresh dill.  [dried only as a last resort]   toss well and serve

other goodies to be added...mushrooms, chopped zucchini or other greens   best thing about recipe is that it can be on table in fifteen min