Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 02:00:21 +0000

On July 9th, Beth Hillson, on behalf of the American Celiac Disease Alliance, testified before the US House of Representatives at a hearing discussing the impact of rising food prices on child and adult care food programs. In her written testimony, she states that "Gilbert Unified School District in Arizona is one of the few districts in the country which regularly provides gluten-free food options for celiac students."

Does anyone have any information about this? Does anyone from AZ have the name of the person I can contact at the Gilbert school system to learn more about how they are making this work? It sounds interesting and I would love to learn more. Thanks.

Viviana, CT

*******
*******