ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:42:20 -0600
Sharon,

That is wonderful news. Thanks for updating us throughout his recovery.
He'll come along fine I believe.

Brad

At 10:12 PM 2/27/2008, you wrote:
>Howdy you'all!
>
>Well, it looks like Dad gets to go to my sister Judy's house this Friday,
>for about a month, to make sure he's near help if needed, and to help him
>keep track of all he needs to do:  Take is medications, feed himself via
>the tube, and give himself insulin shots.  I guess the shots make Dad and
>his kids even, 'cause he used to give at least some of us penicillin shots
>when we were young.  Not a pleasant thing of course. :)  He still doesn't
>have much of a voice, but he sometimes carries his walker now!  He can use
>the commode, and stand at the sink.
>
>Thank you all again for your prayers during this difficult time!  God does
>see us through!
>
>I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!
>
>http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721
>
>Sharon
>I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!
>
>http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721
>
>Sharon

Best Regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse
http://www.twincitiesmuse.com/

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.