Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
nancy cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:12:29 -0800
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Happy New Year from the folks at Against The Grain Gourmet (www.againstthegraingourmet.com), and thanks for making our second year so successful—we worked hard to keep up with demand and sold nearly 250,000 bags of baguettes, bagels, rolls, and pizza shells.

New for 2009 from Against The Grain Gourmet are PUMPERNICKEL ROLLS.  Our new family-favorite is moist, briming with flavor, and holds up perfectly foran over-sized reuben sandwich.

We’ve also recently increased our distribution range. Our products are now available in the northeast, the mid-west, the south, and Florida. Ask your favorite health food store or market to consider carrying our products.  We provide generous first time order discounts for retailers through our distributor, United Natural Foods. They can either contact us through our website or by phone at 802-258-3838. Please note that our products are frozen, and we do not ship directly.

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC