ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
cairie_w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:06:24 +0200
Will be praying.

Cairie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cecily Ballenger" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: FW: [Email Prayer] - Prayer for Shawn Elliott

This is serious. I can't believe a hospital would do this.

Please pray for Shawn Elliott, 32, who attends our Mill
Plain campus.  Shawn
fell ill with the swine flu and was treated with the wrong
medication.  Now
he is being treated with the correct meds, but he is not
responding to the
treatment.  He is in ICU at Southwest Medical Center.  The
doctors say that
if he does not begin to respond positively soon, they will
have to put him
on life support.  Obviously this is now a very serious and
life-threatening
situation.  Please pray for Shawn's healing to come speedily
by the grace of
God, and for him to fully recover.  Thank you for praying!

Dave Chown