ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:21:06 -0600
Sharon,

I am always here and you know how to reach me, too.  I am currently working
on notes and outlines which explains how to pray, as we have together in
prayer sessions, but on a simplified scale.  I call it Building The Temple
Of God because the word, temple, spells out the six areas that the mind,
coupled with the Holy Spirit, uses in tracking down the cause and then
produces the permanent results.  I am using this material in our Sunday
morning home based church meetings and hope to get the notes and outlines
and instructions into Braille for others to use where the print copies
aren't very helpful to them personally.  I am also going to do some
recordings, which will end up on my website, that will teach this same
simplistic, automatic form, of natural prayer.  So, you know we can always
pray and talk, plus this other material will help, too.  I pray for you all
the time, Sharon, and if I don't forget you, I know the Lord doesn't.  What
is the latest on your dad, too, while I'm thinking about him?

Phil.