ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:07:01 -0600
I may have recently posted this but if so, just consider the source or
consider it is worth repeating and pondering.

Think On These Things

#1  Our reaction to darkness should be light.
#2  Our reaction to evil should be holiness.
#3  Our reaction to a demonic attack should be simple resistance.
#4  Our reacting to sin should be righteousness.
#5  Our reaction to fear should be focus faith.
#6  Our reacting to demonic lies should be authority.
#7  Our reaction to manipulation and control should be disregard.
#8  Our reaction to impersonation should be the name of Jesus.
#9  Our reaction to imitation should be divine exposure.
#10 Our reaction to intimidation should be prayer.

     "But how do I know if I am being demonically attacked?"  If
you have to ask that question, you best be finding out sooner
rather than later.  Hunt for demons?  Unnecessary.  Finding lies?
Yes.  Where are lies?  In memory events and sometimes even in
current thought patterns and circumstances.  Whose voice do you
hear in your thoughts?  Is it truth or something else?  No.  Just because
you hear lies in your thoughts doesn't mean you are demon possessed and
especially if you are a Christian.  It simply means the Enemy is making an
attempt upon your thoughts and emotions.  How do we resist?  By taking every
thought captive.  How is that accomplished?  Think on these things.
Resistance isn't spiritual warfare no matter who tells you differently.  The
Enemy wants you to think you have to fight a battle which is already won and
exposed openly by the True Lord Jesus Christ.

John 10:3-5
#3  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and
he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
#4  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
#5  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him:
for they know not the voice of strangers.

How Big Is God?  The Size Of Your Mouth.
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.com