ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:02:12 -0000
Hi all,

Sorry to leave you rather suddenly about a week ago but I got caught up in
some sorting out and have needed to change my email address for the list.

Anyway, I'm back now, still not sleeping well, having had another hour in
the dentist's chair this morning, and God is being so wonderful to me and
keeping me going!

If any of you have my old NTL email address in your lists, please, please
make sure you alter it so that I am (as she as can be) able to hear from you
personally whenever and if ever you want to write.
In addition, if you see this on the list, also amend your records to read

I have written some personally suggesting just Gmail, but it seems that's
really for the States and I should be writing Googlemail!  <GRRR>

Who'd have a computer then!

Love in our Lord Jesus:

--
Carol