ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:12:05 +0100
Hi to everyone,

I'm pretty sure most of you have this straight now but not all, I'm afraid,
so forgive me if I take one more opportunity to put my house in order here
<Smiles>

Please **do not** write to my old email address

any longer.  This will shortly be closed down and all mail received will
therefore eventually clutter up my ISP and have to be cleared/dumped by my
provider!

In addition, some saw my new email address as

Unfortunately, I later discovered that here in the UK we're not really
permitted to shorten to Gmail and it's better if we use Googlemail.  It can
make a difference and some mail, addressed to me at Gmail, didn't make it.
Therefore, please would you all be kind enough to ensure you send to me at

in future.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Have a good day tomorrow!

--