From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:45:44 +0100
On 30 Apr 2008, at 15:10, Dave Fobare wrote:

> I'd be careful about trying something so regimented as an alternate
> day pattern. You need more variety than that. The opposite of
> intermittent is chronic. Here is what I've been doing of late: one
> meal a day Monday thru Friday(dinner), and grazing as I feel like it
> on the weekends. This roughly matches my activity pattern; pretty
> sedentary during the week and more active on the weekends. A couple
> of workdays every month I'll have something for lunch. Every couple
> of months or so I'll skip eating for a day and follow up the next
> morning with a small feast(read: I stuff my piehole good) for
> breakfast.

Hi Dave

That is quite similar to what I do now, usually one meal a day, but
occasionally 2 or 3.

Maybe what I will do is skip eating, or eat a very light meal, only on
days when I'm not active.  I train at the gym 3 or 4 times a week
usually so I could maybe have two off-days where I eat just veg.
Going the gym takes about 2 hours anyway so I get less done on those
days no matter what I do.

> My body is currently telling me that I need to change it up a bit as
> I'm getting more active during the week.

Don't you find that just eating a larger evening meal helps?

Ashley