From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 14:36:22 -0400
Hello Christian:
Well, I have had my TS-2000 for about 6 years now and would not part with
it!
For a blind person, the accessability is unparalleled in my opinion!
The voice card makes it a dream.
I use it on all bands from 160 through 440 megs.
You will not go wrong with it, believe me.
If you have more questions, just ask me or anyone on this list.
73
Lowell  W8QIY