From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:08:27 -0700
Well, I had flash player, but it wasn't the absolute latest version.  I
had installed the latest silverlight, but actually had to go back a
version to get it to work.  I tried it without silverlight, and just
media player 9, but never did make that work.  Did you have to do
anything special to get it to work without silverlight?
Write off list if you want./
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr