From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:07:32 -0400
Rehab takes a while for sure, went through some of that in May, June and
July 1988, after I was hit, in May 1988, as a pedestrien, by a pick up
truck, doing 60MPH in a 35MPH zone.  Investigating officer said he'd "never
seen a pedestrien do so much damage to a vehicle and live to tell the tale."
I said "Nah Nah Nah Nah Booh Booh, In JESUS' NAME.
At this point, my Wife and I are working on finding a big enough house for
us all on one level so the basement, with its' steps, and the steepness of
the yard, won't be a problem any more.  dd.