From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 14:05:09 -0400
Hi There,

If the messages in a folder are all text messages, I have never had a
problem.  It's when you start sending lots of large attachments that you
have a problem--namely a sluggish reaction from Outlook Express when opening
and closing the program.  In addition, Windows wants to compress the folders
more and more and sometimes there can be damaging errors during this process
if the folder file is too big.  My advice is to at least delete the messages
with large attachments from your sent items folder and you shouldn't have
major problems.