Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:58:10 -0400
We are running windows xp home on a dell B110 Dimension and recently a bug got into Hubbys computer that took away his control panel, placed a screen saver of bugs eating at screen, stops any action I try to take by saying its restricted. Takes for ever to boot up. I've tried safe mode still no control panel, when I right click my computer it stops me
We have two computers networked by a cable (not computer savvy please look over wording) He had AVG antispyware but it didn't catch it. He clicked on an ad on an automobile tech web page and thats when all this started, it was porn pics...lol. I have a xp home disc but do not know how to reinstall if needed. Any ideas on helping me, btw he doesn't have any important data on his machine to worry about.
Thanks in advance for any help, I'm a older person who touched her first computer keyboard in 2001...lol

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads