Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 05:18:44 EDT
I have an 8400 Dell dimension using Win XP  with SP 2 - which  is
approximately 4 years old.

Now-------------------

This makes either the 4th time I have gotten and downloaded these  updates
saying they need to be updated.  But the last 3 times, I noticed  the download
'minutes' on each of them is 'zero'..... Is that telling me they  have already
been updated.  I believe the first time, it said either 2 or 3  minutes it
would take to do them.  Is something wrong with my puter or is  something wrong
with MS..  Notice the minutes it has... and if it's already  updated... why is
it still telling me to download them again and again and  again?   Harriet

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP  (KB947864)

Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes  (Downloaded; ready to install)
Security issues  have been identified that could allow an attacker to
compromise a system running  Internet Explorer and gain control over it. You can help
protect your system by  installing this update from Microsoft. After you
install this item, you may have  to restart your computer
------------------------------------

Security Update for Windows XP  (KB948590)

Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes  (Downloaded;  ready to install)
A security issue has been identified  that could allow an authenticated
remote attacker to compromise your Microsoft  Windows-based system and gain control
over it. You can help protect your  computer by installing this update from
Microsoft. After you install this item,  you may have to restart your computer

Security Update  for Windows XP (KB945553)

Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes  (Downloaded;  ready to install)
A security issue has been identified  in DNS Clients that could allow an
attacker to compromise your Microsoft  Windows-based system and gain control over
it. You can help protect your  computer by installing this update from
Microsoft. After you install this item,  you may have to restart your computer

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads