Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:07:44 -0500
What do you mean by "shuts down in the process?"  The process of what?

Does it shut down when it is booting up or does it shut down while the operating system is loading?

If you see anything about Windows on the screen, then you have gone beyond the hardware boot process and into the (software) loading
process.

Dean Kukral

----- Original Message -----
From: "JST" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:57 AM
Subject: [PCBUILD] computer closes

When I start my computer, it suddenly shuts down in the process. Then
I try it again couple of time, then it works. I keep it running all
the day. Only once or twice it also closed when it was on and i went
to take my lunch .that happened only twice in the last month, but
problem at the start is almost daily now.

Is it power supply or my hard drive coming down or my power conection
? something is wrong somewhere, plz advise

I m running XP with sp2 installed, Ram is 2 gig, HD is 160 gig, a
fairly new machine

Jagpal Singh Tiwana
Dartmouth, Canada

                     support at our newest website: