BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:38:06 -0800
Rudy,  I have no idea, but you are welcome to our slate quarry and if you
can find any suitable slate lug it home.  You shoulda looked for it when
you were here in VT.  Ruth

At 8:01 PM -0500 11/10/08, Rudy R Christian wrote:
So we're trying to decide if travertine or slate would be better for the
hearth extension on the fireplace that Shaman built. The boy hates the
travertine and the wife and I are having a problem supporting the huge
carbon footprint that is attached to the slate from China and India. There
also seems to be a big difference in quality between the two.

Is Vermont slate floor tile available these days?

Rudy

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT