From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:53:30 -0600
LOL!  I find it funny you use the Cell phone as an example.  I keep telling
people that they are radios and they argue with me until I ask them how in
the world they think their signal get's to the wires.  Hehehehaha.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ...blind people please note the period between the
names.
Have a great day!