From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:11:58 -0500
Hi Bill;
Depends on the pdf file unfortunately.  When you try and open the pdf file
adobe should run and give you some choices as to whether you want the full
document read or not.  Some pdf files are scanned images or pictures and the
only way of dealing with them might be to run them through a text
recognition program such as openbook or kurzwiel.
Richard