From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:36:54 -0400
It should work just fine, then.

We discovered that little glitch when I sold Chris Hickerson a LDG AT200
Pro and her rig dropped to 100 watts when she plugged it in.  It is a
Kenwood issue, probably done because older tuners like the Kenwood AT250
wouldn't handle the full scootch of the TS480HX.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]