From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:36:19 -0400
The LDG tuners use relays, but remember they're in a big housing with out
anything else in there so they're much better than the relay tuners in the
radios would be, I'm not a fan of internal relay tuners but external ones I
like. I'm told that should work with *any* Kenwood radio with the 6 pin
tuner hookup on the back of it. They're good at replying to emails at LDG
though so it might be worth while to ask. I was told it should work though.