From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:48:45 -0400
Looking for something older and hopefully cheaper, for the alternate station
in the bedroom.
I would like to have general coverage receive along with coverage of at
least 80 through 10.
I understand that some of the older icoms were pretty accessible.
So, what are your experiences with older rigs, i.e. icom 751, 735, 736, etc.
Also, any other recommendations welcome.  I am not limited to icom, just a
little more familiar with them.
Thanks for the help.