From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:21:27 -0400
Granted, but the way that they recessed the connector so far back into the
radio makes it even harder to orient the connector, and makes it even
easier to mess up the pins.  I dread every time I have to plug that thing in.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]