Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:56:34 -0400
Yeah, their transmitter was located in Greenville; they were just about as
strong as Wood.  FGR does have a morning show, but then it syndicates, I
think.

Michaels in the Morning actually originated in Lansing and he is still on
94.1.  Some of the listers may remember him between his two Lansing hiatuses
when he worked in Cleveland at WWAM I think in the mid 90's.

Steve