From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:56:18 -0600
you are supposed to be able to tune using the arrow keys in digipan.
So you press left or right arrow and it is supposed to go to the next signal
on the water fall display.
Unfortunately, i haven't had allot of success using digipan, but that is
probably mostly to do with the fact that my antenna sucks and I don't get
very strong signals on psk.
I've really gotta get a buddy over and help me take my push up down so i can
restring my 20M dipole.
i'm sure the 17 feet of 14 gage copper wire swinging around at the top and
banging against the pole in the wind isn't impressing my neighbors
much...its anoying me, so i guess it's time to do something about it.
This time i'm using 14 or 16 gage stranded wire with UV resistent insulation
and a 1 to 1 balun at the feed point.
And hopefully some new coax as well.
I would use twin lead or latter line, but i'm going through metal window
frames and the feedline is in close proximity to the push up pole for about
ten feet.  That and RFI is a real major factor in this QTH so I can't have
anything that is open or that doesn't have a ground shield.

73
Colin, V A6BKX