From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:04:49 +1000
someone suggested to me an air wound balun. a 4:1 balun wound round a
bit of pvc as purely a current balun and not a voltage balun. would that
help at all?

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 18/06/2008 10:01 PM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: