From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:39:37 -0400
Hi,

another problem I noticed is on the display it is only showing the vhf frequency or the UHF frequency which ever you have it set fore.  It doesn't show both frequencies.  it only shows one thing.  Before if you were on VHF the radio would show the VHF frequency on top and the UHF frequency on bottem now the only thing that comes up on the screen is the frequency you are trying to use.  I don't know what I have done but I have really done it this time.  Thanks for listing to me and being patient.  I guess these modern radios arn't made for stupid people like me.
have a good day.
Bill