From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:58:21 -0400
    Richard:

Welcome back to the list!!!!!!

Even though I am currently traveling, and using my laptop here, I think I
have some very helpful documentation files and audio descriptions for the
TMV71A that I could send you.

If you'd like, e-mail me at:

with your private e-mail address, and I'll try to send you those files.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ