From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:43:29 -0400
Hi.

Except when I am ALT+TABbing through a bunch of windows quickly, this
business of reading the title after the window loses focus is a minor
annoyance, but if you are ALT+TABbing quickly, and you hear a window that
you want to close, you can inadvertently close the wrong one.  I've seen
this behavior consistently at home and at work.  It's just one of those
things I normally tune out, and probably so do the rest of you.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]