From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 08:09:09 -0400
Next, I had to determine which wire was which so as to attach to the power supply.

If you look at the pigtail coming out of the rig, you will notice that one wire is fused and one is not.
I figured that the posative (hot) lead would be fused.
However I decided to check this.
I attached the extention power cable provided.  Next, I followed the unfused wire out to the t connector.  I then followed it all the way to the bare end.
Finally, I checked this wire and the shield of the so239 antenna connector.  Voila, 0 ohm resistance as shown on my nexxtech meter.
This is the ground.  Using a mnemonic I picked up on this list, I tied a knot in that lead, (knot not hot).  Hooked it all up, and it worked.

HOpe this helps some one out there.
73