From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 15:37:27 -0400
Hi There,

If you are in the Winamp Main Window and you press control + P, you should
get the tree view of preferences.  If not, I must ask you a few questions:
What screen reader are you using? what version? What version of Winamp?  If
it's real old (Winamp that is) who knows.  If it's anything after about 2.5
(they're up to 5.53 now) it should work.