Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:38:31 -0400
Yes, what do you need to know exactly?  Also, there is another option which
is the VoiceSense paired with the SynchBraille display.  GWMicor will have a
case to mate the two units.

The BrailleSense is I think a 32-cell or maybe 40-cell unit.  I think it
lists for around $6000 and the GPS will be an additional $1500.

The Braille Notes come in two sizes:  the 32-cell unit for $6195 and the
20-cell for $4395.  Again, Sendero GPS is roughly $1500 extra.

The BN series does not have built-in wireless as the BrailleSense does.

Steve, K8SP