From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:22:22 -0400
    Thanks, John. .... Now, all I need is the time to put it together and
give it a try!

But, have to get through the last week of classes, giving and grading final
exams, and preparing my forum presentation for the Dayton Hamvention.

All I can say is that I'm certainly not bored.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ