From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:06:09 -0400
lol, you're right, I found that out a year ago when my feedline, I have no
clue how, but was suspended by almost nothing and when I went to lower the
g5RV, the feedline fell with out it. I really should get that cobra
ultralite up there before that feedline does that again but my help didn't
show up last week and we had a few problems the other tries so I decided to
just wait, I wanted both up there for an A/B comparison, but now I'll wait
until the G5VR breaks completely and swap it out in the same spot myself.
Maybe it will last until the next time I'm asked to move out and then I'll
just put the cobra up at the new place, where ever in the country that might
be.