From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:19:15 -0400
Hello Fred:
The Classic can handle the full legal limit!
Yes, there is a 10 foot mast that goes with the tower.
I no longer have the rotor; however you can pick up a Ham AM rotor on the
used market.
Yes, I had the classic 33 just above the top of the tower; above that, I had
a 11 element 2 meter beam and a 2 meter vertical above that.
This tower was up during some winds at near 70 MPH with no guys on it.
It is a good tower.
Fred, I would be glad to answer any other questions you may have; therefore,
if you will send me your phone number, I would be glad to call you.
Thanks for asking, and yes, the price is $500.00 for it all!
Of course, the shipping is extra.
Best 73!
Lowell  W8QIY