From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:40:37 -0400
Hi.

Actually, I'm told that the MC60 tends to favor my voice range.  I do need
to differentiate between the MC60 and the MC60A, though.  I have the
unamplified MC60 on my TS690S, and it has always worked well for me.  On
the other hand, I had an MC60A for almost a year and it gave me nothing but
trouble until I finally hit a circumstance where the RF pickup was
apparently bad enough to cook the preamp in the MC60A.  But, then, I have
never had good luck with preamplified mics, with exception of some   of the
Icom ones which are apparently well shielded and bypassed.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]