From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:50:33 -0400
Hi,

For those interested (Martin, for instance, even though it's a little
late), the FCC online system to update/renew your license does in fact
work with Safari. A friend of mine needed help with having his address
changed (oh, BTW, he's sighted), so I took the opportunity to test the
process with Safari under Mac OS X Leopard. The form was relatively
straightforward, and I got a confirmation number at the end of the
thing. I'm looking at it right now on QRZ, and the update took. I did
it Monday night late and by gosh, there it is.

To do the updates, just go to
http://www.fcc.gov/wtb/uls

Then, click the "online filing" link. At this point, just enter your
FRN and password and you're good to go. Fairly straightforward after
that; just click on renew or update as appropriate.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY