From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:51:33 -0400
This is the  tool that I have and it has worked fine for me.  I got the GB
tool several years ago from HRO and I know that Home Depot also  carries GB
in the electrical department.  So a person has several options to get one of
these.

The tutorial you posted is what I used to get myself started.  It was posted
at one time on the West Mountain Radio web site, but after they stopped
selling the GB tool  and only sold their own crimper, they pulled it from
the site.

Steve KW3A